Becoming a Digital Marketer

Hello there!

My name is Alberto Salas, and I am becoming a Digital Marketer.

This blog will describe my journey to becoming a Digital Marketer and will explain the reason why I decided to learn Digital Marketing. It  will also provide you with information, definitions, links and useful resources for you to learn with me along this journey.

  • The first posts will give you a bit of my background history as well as some personal information so you get to know me better. 
  • Next, I will explain the reasons why I decided to start this process and the current world situation.
  • Then, I will provide information regarding my approach to begin learning about Digital Marketing and the concepts, theory, practice and resources I believe are essential as the first steps in the world of Digital Marketing.
  • After these posts, I will begin digging deeper into the most important concepts, theory, and practices for beginners in Digital Marketing. Here you will be able to explore and learn about the most fundamental definitions of Digital Marketing while you gain clarity on the roadmap to becoming a Digital Marketer.
  • Once we get to this point, I will post about medium and advanced topics regarding Digital Marketing for you and me to become an expert in this matter.

In this blog, you can also expect articles related to finding a job in any of the different areas of Digital Marketing as well as posts related to personal growth, Digital Marketing trends, old and new relevant Marketing tools in the digital world and much more.

I hope you get to enjoy this journey as much as I do and that you and I become Digital Marketers exploring, discovering, learning and sharing together.

Please comment down below. Every opinion on how to improve the copywriting style, the sources of information, and the theory and practice itself will allow me to make adjustments on the go with the objective of providing better and more accurate information for you and for myself.



Best regards,

Becoming a Digital Marketer with Alberto Salas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HTML, CSS, and JavaScript; Why they should be part of your e-marketing skills.

First Steps; Basic topics Digital Marketers must know.